cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Martínez <leolib2...@gmail.com>
Subject <input type=“number”> working in Chrome but not on Cordova app. Samsung device using KitKat
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:44:29 GMT
I found this weird behaviour in Cordova:

I have created two apps, one simple HTML 5 app and a Cordova app that runs
on Samsung (S5 and Tab Pro 10.1", running KitKat), that use .

It is weird that I can see the decimal point in the keyboard when I use the
WebApp (on Chrome) but it doesn't appear using the Cordova app. What's
going on here and who is the causer here...

--
Leonardo.