cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Remove VERSION file from repos
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:30:05 GMT
I presume that the alternative would be for the version scripts to parse
package.json instead. I think that Android used to work the same way, but
now its version script just reports a hard-coded number (which coho
updates).

As long as the package.json files are included in the release artifacts,
and aren't just in the npm packages, then I'm +1 on this. Simplify the
distribution.