cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:57:05 GMT
Looks like it started failing with 0ffb969 (Fixes multiple mobilespec tests
errors). There's a lot in there; I'll have to take that commit apart now to
figure out what happened. I wrote the original tests, though, so I know
what it *should* be doing, at least.

I'll re-open https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6148.

Thanks for the heads-up, Marcel.

Ian