cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Plugin Registry iOS frameworks
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:02:09 GMT
I saw this come up on Friday on IRC -- I didn't see you in the channel,
Ally, or I would have pinged you.

It's definitely an issue with plugman, either with the packaging or the
extraction, when there are symlinks present in the repo.

I upgraded the severity of the CB-6092 to critical; we need to find a
solution for this.