cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:23:55 GMT
Hey! What are you doing hijacking my content-free thread?

:)

I haven't seen that, but I haven't run mobilespec in a while either. I'll
check it out and see if I can reproduce it.

Usually an empty yellow box on startup means that the bridge isn't working,
but if you're seeing ~300 other successful tests, then that's unlikely to
be the problem.

Ian