cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject File test failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:55:24 GMT
Martin, can you post the spec test output somewhere?

(Or anyone who can replicate this on a windows phone device -- I don't have
a test environment set up for that yet, but I'm slowly working at it)

I've checked the code again from my side, and I can't see where or how it's
failing, so the mobile-spec output would be pretty helpful at this point.

Thanks,
 Ian