cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Windows build issue due to http whitelisting rules
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:04:54 GMT
Wow -- it seems very heavy-handed to force that on app developers (how do
you build a web browsing app in that case?)

Does that apply to all network requests, or just the pages that can be
loaded into the main application window?

Your solution seems like a good one, though; just filter the unusable rules
between the app-level configuration and the platform config, and warn the
developer that it's happening. (At least I *think* that's what it's doing
;) )