cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: What's Stopping us From Independent Platform Releases
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:16:31 GMT
Currently, mobile-spec needs to be tagged with platform versions, since it
contains tests for those platforms, outside of the plugin tests (like the
bridge and whitelist tests). As soon as we can move those out, then
mobilespec becomes a generic test runner for Cordova, and we can just tag
it independently of platforms.