cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove VERSION file from repos
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:31:13 GMT
I think it still needs to exist in an output project ... which is not
(yet?) an npm project, and so does not have a package.json.

The individual platform repos can get rid of it, they will just need to
modify the way they `create` new projects to read the value from
package.json and output it to NewProject/VERSION

@purplecabbage
risingj.com