cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:00:52 GMT
Yes, CB-7416 is closed ( now )

Plugin test failures should not affect the release of tooling+platforms.

We need to start this vote today, windows8+wp8 are ready for rc.

Note also that because of the way lib works, we are going to have to test
with cordova platform add --usegit, as the npm packages cannot be published
until the vote has passed ...

@purplecabbage
risingj.com