cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:06:11 GMT
Which tests are now failing, what do they test, and how have you verified
that they should pass? Just because they used to pass, does not mean they
are valid, or should have passed.

This change to DirectoryEntry.js makes perfect sense, and may have
uncovered a previously passing test that should have failed.

-    if (!/\/$/.test(nativeURL)) {
+    if (nativeURL && !/\/$/.test(nativeURL)) {
         nativeURL += "/";
     }

Similarily, the changes to www/resolveLocalFileSystemURI.js and
www/Entry.js do not appear to introduce a new failure, but could be
uncovering previously falsely passing test(s)

@purplecabbage
risingj.com