cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <>
Subject Re: continuous integration woze
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:52:48 GMT
I am pro consistency as well, and I prefer including semi-colons shows your
intent, where a missing semi-colon could be intentional, or just forgotten.

My ultimate point with this thread was just that I feel the CI tests should
be concerned with function, and not form.  I honestly don't care if people
use or don't use semi-colons, spaces, tabs, trailing spaces, cuddled
braces, ... as long as the code is readable, understandable, and
demonstrates intent.

Anyway, it is all fine, we can move on.