cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Danzig <>
Subject Cordova workshop or consultant?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:55:40 GMT
Hi Cordova folks,

IMVU is working on a cross-platform mobile app using Cordova. So far so
good. Congrats!

However, we know other companies have hit snags with Cordova. Knowing
you've made progress over the years, we would like a Cordova rep to come up
to Mountain View while our project is still in this early stage. The goal
would be to guide us past some of the known issues and point us at more of
Cordova's awesomeness.

If this is possible, please connect me with the appropriate person so we
can discuss what kind of arrangement makes sense.

Matt Danzig
IMVU cofounder / VP Creative
IMVU is hiring: