cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's Stopping us From Independent Platform Releases
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 01:59:58 GMT
Yes Ray, that's what I meant as a new Design for the Docs website. To be a
consolidated simple view of the docs, but the real docs will be associated
with each component as an implementation detail.

It can also be a consolidated view of docs as utility of the cordova CLI,
for example "$cordova docs" launches a local web server, open the browser,
and serves a local website with the content coming form the versions of the
things being used in your cordova project/folder (ios, plugin1, plugin2)

We need to try different things, get feedback and iterate

And feedback from coming form developers such as yourself.

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>