cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Schettino <schettin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OnDeviceReady with unstable behaviour
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 15:26:00 GMT
On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Leonardo Martínez <leolib2004@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help. I have tried to simplify the code to just test the
> ondeviceready event. The funny thing is that the problem is not happening
> anymore...
>
> I have removed all of the plugins (some custom that I have created and core
> ones too). Could the plugins cause a problem to the device ready event?
> What do you think?
>
> I had attached the simple test project I have created but it was exceeding
> the allowed size for an email...

Hi Leonardo,

Did you create an issue in the tracker? I couldn't find it.
Can you easily reproduce the problem with your full project?

I also noticed the unstable behaviour but it was very seldom.
Then somehow it stopped before I got the chance to debug it.
And this was using android...

cheers,
  Eduardo