cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Archana Naik <naik.arch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GPU Profile tracing in Cordova Apps
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:30:13 GMT
Hi, Parashuram

Which device did you try to run your profiling on? Difference between
Android chromium and Amazon Chromium could be underneath chromium version.
KK based android is based on v30. Amazon started with v25 and is now upto
v34 on some devices. Also, amazon' s port has some of the HTML5 features
like WebGL enabled and many more optimizations done for Fire OS based
devices.
Let me know if you have any specific questions?

Archana