cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Re: Update on Mobile Spec
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:32:11 GMT
..and although it was mentioned in another thread, I may as well add to the
summary: CI is in bad shape at the moment and Max is away for a week so it
will stay like that for a bit.

Sergey has done some cool work to make Medic easier to set up that Max will
take a look at when he gets back, and Sergey will also be adding windows
tests to the waterfall soon!

(Then all we will need is directed emails for breaking the build)

-Michal