cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: continuous integration woze
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:14:23 GMT
Sounds like we should leave the PR checks and testing as is: if it fails
jshint, it "breaks the build".

What we can re-evaluate is our .jshintrc defaults: do we want to allow
missing ; in our codebase?  Seems like this is a very divided issue.  I'm
pro semicolons, but I hear thats old-school.  I'm also pro-choice ;) so I'd
be happy to remove that option.  I'm also pro-consistency so I'd rather we
use semicolons everywhere or nowhere.  Sounds like I'm bikeshedding with
myself!

-Michal