cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Remove VERSION file from repos
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:00:06 GMT
Jesse what did you mean about output projects and package.json?

Do you mean the result of running cordova create / ./create script?  If the
intention is to know what version of the platform was used to create the
project, then we can either copy the source package.json to the root of the
platform files, or just continue to create a VERSION file in the output of
the create script for now.

-Michal