cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: WebView Promise and W3C standards
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:29:27 GMT
Libs like modernizr will polyfill Promises, but that seems heavy handed for
just this small library.

My advice: when we want to write our first api that requires promises, we
create a separate plugin just for the Promise polyfill.  Then, any api that
requires Promises can depend on the polyfill plugin.  We've been using this
strategy for cca and has worked really well.

-Michal