cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [iOS 8] Please duplicate this Apple bug report for WKWebView use in Cordova
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:34:26 GMT
Definitely, what Julio said. By default, it will always use UIWebView,
you will have to turn on using WKWebView using a preference. This is
so you don't get any unexpected behaviour if upgrade, since it is a
different engine after all. But all of this is in an experimental
branch for now in cordova-ios. Looks like iOS 8 release is near, so I
don't know if they will get to fixing this in time, which IMO is a
serious bug but in their eyes, who knows...