cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: slashdot interview of Rich Bowen
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:27:13 GMT
Cordova direction mentions TLDW;
2:46 - "And over time, even though we started out with server-based
projects, we've moved to things as disparate as desktop document
editing with OpenOffice, phone application development with Cordova,
....."
10:00 - similar indirect mention (phone applications), how the
project's mission won out and allows different types of applications
when initially they thought about only allowing server software only