cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: platform switches for Windows Universal Apps
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 23:31:22 GMT
The iOS format can be cleaned up (at least for the Simulator) -- but
the parameters to ios-sim depend on the executable itself and we can't
change that without breaking everyone, so we will have to map the
params instead of passing it through.

--target=iPhone5s will map to "--retina --64bit --family iphone" for example