cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:58:40 GMT
Welcome Jason! Lots to do and see here. Please document your journey of
getting up to speed. Lots of rough edges that we can smooth out with a
fresh perspective.

I'm sure your colleagues have already given you a boat load of stuff to
look at but our  wiki [1] * is a great place to start.

[1] http://wiki.cordova.io/

* Usually the wiki is available but not right now apparently =/