cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [iOS 8] Please duplicate this Apple bug report for WKWebView use in Cordova
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:31:34 GMT
Gotcha,  so the error I am seeing with an older app force quitting is not
expected. I should be able to build with existing Cordova and run on ios8
just in the older webview?

I haven't tried to rebuild and I am not certain what version of Cordova
even built that old app.  I will look into it more but it should be working
by the sounds of this.

Thanks

-ross