cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [iOS 8] Please duplicate this Apple bug report for WKWebView use in Cordova
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:28:52 GMT
I haven't had much a chance to test this stuff out and I am guessing you
know the answers to this already.

Can you build with the iOS 8 SDK using UIWebView still or are you forced
into WKWebView?

I had a Cordova app on my device when I did the upgrade to iOS 8b5 and
noticed it just force quits on launch. Is there a need to rebuild apps for
iOS 8?

Maybe this has to do with the webview lacking the ability to load?