cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alejo Martín Echeguía <alejo.echeg...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova-osx questions
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:51:54 GMT
Hi all,

We are trying to replicate an iOS project into OSX using cordova.

First we got the corresponding project from:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-osx

However, we faced several issues, from wrong dependencies in cordova-lib to
issues at patching. We solved them by using version cordova-cli 3.5.0-0.2.7
and patching manually (as the directory structure wasn't matching exactly
to apply the patch directly). In the end we were able to create the project.
So, here comes the first question: does anybody have some detailed steps to
make sure we are installing everything right (beside the general steps in
readme.md)?

The second question is regarding the plugins. Our project need to use:
org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser
but it looks like it is not available for OSX... is that correct? if not,
where can we get it? In case it is not available, what should be the right
approach?

Thanks in advance for your help and time,

                                Alejo