cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Woghiren <m...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Adding Windows tests to http://ci.cordova.io/
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:41:56 GMT
Welcome, Maria and Anton—looking forward to working with you. :)

The scripts will certainly be handy, and I am on board with the idea of
adding Windows tests to ci.cordova.io.

However, starting tomorrow, I'm away until Tuesday, August 26th, so the
timing is unfortunate.  I won't be able to review the PR or work on getting
Windows on Cordova CI until then.