cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: platform switches for Windows Universal Apps
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:20:46 GMT
My 2 cents:

   - I prefer "phone" over "handset" as I don't like those overly dry
   formal names that got heavily overloaded with years but still give a false
   sense of better specificity.
   - --store is a very counter intuitive name for desktop apps for someone
   not exposed to the new Windows terminology. Is it intended to mean desktop
   apps? (some alternatives --desktop, --laptop, --fullsize, --largescreen ?)
   - --phone vs --type=phone - either seems fine to me and pretty easy to
   implement.
   - --target=X is unrelated, it's not for selecting a type of device but
   for explicitly choosing the device to use if several are connected to your
   dev station.