cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:16:36 GMT
I've fixed enough of the native tests on Android to be comfortable with counting the native
tests as successful. All the issues have been in the tests themselves, not the platform. So
based on that, the failures in the native tests are no longer blockers.

That said, I haven't been running the plugin tests using @latest, since I had been running
them using master. So I don't have data indicating if there are any platform issues with the
plugins @latest. I'm out of time today, so I can do that on Tuesday (Monday is a bank holiday)
unless someone else in a more western timezone could slip that in today.

I wish I could have spent more time wrapping this up, but there were some critical customer
issues here that diverted my time over the last couple days.