cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject Adding Windows tests to http://ci.cordova.io/
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:23:22 GMT
Hi,  I want to introduce our new test team members Maria and Anton who has recently joined
our team and made a couple of Medic improvements.

#1 They created special scripts to automate Medic set-up [1]. Using these scripts you can
set up local Medic instance including OSX or Windows master and required slave instances (currently
supports windows slaves only).
#2 Various fixes and documentation improvements. PR is available here [2]
#3 Set up local Medic instance[3] to track platforms healthiness on Windows (currently supports
of Android, WP8  and Windows Universal Apps).

Taking into account that OSX master can now support Windows slaves I wonder if we can include
windows tests support to http://ci.cordova.io/ so that we finally have single place for all
supported platforms tests results. As per David notes and Medic repo activities it looks like
that Max Woghiren is one of the owners of this area , isn't it? Max, what do you think about
this idea and what help we can provide from our side (including hosting of Windows slaves)?

[1] https://github.com/MSOpenTech/medic-bootstrap
[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-medic/pull/16
[3] http://msot-master.cloudapp.net:8010/

Thx!