cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Adding Windows tests to http://ci.cordova.io/
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:31:19 GMT
Sounds good, Sergey can probably restart this thread after you return. In the meantime, did
others on this mailing list try out setting up medic on Windows? The hope is that this script
makes is super simple and anyone should be able to contribute test results back.

-----Original Message-----
From: maxw@google.com [mailto:maxw@google.com] On Behalf Of Max Woghiren
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:42 PM
To: dev
Cc: Maria Bukharina (Akvelon); Artem Antonets (Akvelon)
Subject: Re: Adding Windows tests to http://ci.cordova.io/

Welcome, Maria and Anton—looking forward to working with you. :)

The scripts will certainly be handy, and I am on board with the idea of adding Windows tests
to ci.cordova.io.

However, starting tomorrow, I'm away until Tuesday, August 26th, so the timing is unfortunate.
 I won't be able to review the PR or work on getting Windows on Cordova CI until then.