cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject platform switches for Windows Universal Apps
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:24:30 GMT
New Windows platform template supports standard Windows apps as well as Windows Phone 8.1 apps.
As a developer I need an option to specify which target I should run when doing 'cordova run/emulate'
(run phone version on the device/emulator or run windows store app).

Current draft implementation uses '-store' and '-phone' switches but we should discuss final
names for them. Here are a few alternatives.  Thoughts?

--tablet
--handset or --phone
or --targetDevice="tablet, handset" <- similar to how we define target chip architecture

Thx!
Sergey