cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:04:03 GMT
I figured out why the values for device.* weren't getting set causing the yellow box in mobile-spec
to be mostly empty. Self-inflicted mistake on my side. Please disregard.

On Aug 25, 2014, at 5:39 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, all the other automated tests (except the 4 File tests as previously noted) are
running successfully, so that does seem to point somewhere else besides the bridge.

> The issue appears to be related to CB-6764. If I remove from mobile-spec's index.html
the script reference to "doesnotexist/notcordova.js" then the device object and the yellow
box gets populated properly.