cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:20:50 GMT
Given that both the blockers are now closed, will we be starting a vote thread next?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Higgins [mailto:bryan@bryanhiggins.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:05 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release

BB10 should be good to go now.

I published cordova-blackberry10 as a package [1]. We had already updated the name in package.json
due to the strict name checking in CLI, so this had to be done anyway.

Adding all packages to bundledDependencies works around the 'npm install'
problem [2].

[1] https://www.npmjs.org/package/cordova-blackberry10

[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-blackberry.git;a=commit;h=8f9248654791f820490919a876d06bba591f6f6c