cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Terence M. Bandoian" <tere...@tmbsw.com>
Subject Re: OnDeviceReady with unstable behaviour
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 00:51:13 GMT
 From the phonegap 3.5.0 docs:

<!DOCTYPE html>
   <head>
     <title>Device Ready Example</title>

     <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"
src="cordova.js"></script>
     <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">

     // Wait for device API libraries to load
     //
     function onLoad() {
         document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);
     }

     // device APIs are available
     //
     function onDeviceReady() {