cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:18:36 GMT
Hi, the following issue has been fixed

CB-7416 Windows+plugins. source-file is not correctly processed

Thx,
Sergey

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Marcel Kinard<mailto:cmarcelk@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎29/‎2014 8:10 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org<mailto:dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release

So to consolidate the list of known issues that should be addressed before cutting an RC:

* CB-7375 Investigate breaking changes at file plugin
* Android manual plugin tests not run yet
* CB-7410 lots of breakages of the Android native tests
* CB-7416 Windows+plugins. source-file is not correctly processed

Any omissions or extras?