cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing] No content to speak of
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:39:38 GMT
Yes, all the other automated tests (except the 4 File tests as previously noted) are running
successfully, so that does seem to point somewhere else besides the bridge.

The issue appears to be related to CB-6764. If I remove from mobile-spec's index.html the
script reference to "doesnotexist/notcordova.js" then the device object and the yellow box
gets populated properly.