cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory Structure - CLI directory config proposal
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:50:16 GMT
I don't want to dramatically increase the scope of this thread, but I'm wondering if this is
the opportunity to get the platforms dir to be 100% generated and discardable between app
builds. The goal being that then there is a clean line of what devs should check into SCM
and what is in their .gitignore file.

It also feels like there should be a slight difference between user-specific config that doesn't
go into a team SCM (my copy of cordova-android is in /home/marcelk/customized), and project-specific
config that does go into a team SCM (the layout of this meta config that describes where the
project dirs are).

And yes, it should be 100% compatible with today's directory structure.