cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:47:58 GMT
Edna, could you post the specific failures here or in a Jira item? (Not all 40 when run in
aggregate since there are lots of false failures, but the few true failures when run in isolation.)
Would be nice to get these fixed before 3.6.0 is cut. Thanks!

On Aug 28, 2014, at 4:58 PM, Edna Y Morales <eymorale@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> So I was still getting 40 or so failures on iOS when running mobilespec, even after updating
jasmine. I ran the automatic tests for each plugin individually and doing that I get 3 file-transfer
failures. For file, I get 2 copyTo failures only after running the tests a second time. I
will update with the results of the plugin manual tests.