cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:10:38 GMT
Pushed the following fix to CLI master which adds back missing reference to fs (requires for
Windows platform).
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/6662888cffaab997a0f6daa7657d10962b23cf31

Looks like it has been accidentally removed by the following commit
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/68d0d9f17cd12289999ecadae852522416526868

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-segreb@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:57 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Discuss] 3.6.0 Release

Jesse, could you please also include the following commit to 3.6.0. After additional testing
I found out that it leads to incorrect filtering of not supported rules (https only) on Windows.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/commit/31bac42808e56a2239cbda07a02794147ebafb8b
CB-7377 Removes unnecessary rules tracing which is also incorrectly handled by PS

Thx!
Sergey