cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Velecký <VVe...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: New project <PATH> vs. <NAME>
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:09:06 GMT
On Windows with Android, it "works". But make zkouka class and class file,
so it's confusing. I prefer project name separatedly...
PS: From this (weird) žůžováÁpčina name makes ovpina, how cool... :-)

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Jan Velecký <VVelda@seznam.cz>
Komu: dev@cordova.apache.org
Datum: 24. 7. 2014 0:56:12
Předmět: Re: New project <PATH> vs. <NAME>

"cordova create zkouska cz.Velda.zkouska zkouška

on Mac (zkouška is test in czech), then add ios platform ends with error.
It's because diacritics cannot be in project name. When I after that change
<name> to zkouska, adding ios platform finish successfully. Don't confuse
project name and application name.

When I add platform without diacritical project name, then build, error
happens too.

What platform are you using?

Cordova is multi-platform, so it's very helpful for you to start by
identifying which one you're describing."