cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Velecký <>
Subject Re: New project <PATH> vs. <NAME>
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:55:39 GMT

cordova create zkouska cz.Velda.zkouska zkouška

on Mac (zkouška is test in czech), then add ios platform ends with error.
It's because diacritics cannot be in project name. When I after that change
<name> to zkouska, adding ios platform finish successfully. Don't confuse
project name and application name.

When I add platform without diacritical project name, then build, error
happens too.

What platform are you using?

Cordova is multi-platform, so it's very helpful for you to start by
identifying which one you're describing.