cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: One platform development vs. Cordova CLI
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:01:51 GMT
Never said this stuff couldn’t be fixed.

I have been actively advocating for it to be fixed.

Only wanted to spread some light on this statement:

If you're touching any non-www project files (that is *.xml, *.plist, *.m, *.java etc...)
or are using an IDE you should not be using cordova-cli and switch to single platform development.
- tommy