cordova-dev mailing list archives

From tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: One platform development vs. Cordova CLI
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 00:23:18 GMT
Sooo.. translation:

“If you aren’t just making a test / example app…”

??

Unless a lot has changed that I don’t know about, it is still impossible to make an app
all the way to market without modifying those non-www files using the CLI.

There are fantastic workarounds available (mostly hooks, etc) for the CLI until we get it
to the point where the platforms/* and plugins/* folders are build artefacts.

- tommy