cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Change background color of Android Cordova app
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:56:16 GMT
I suppose this could be done by backgroundColor preference (config.xml)

<preference name="backgroundColor" value="0xFFF" />

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Veleck√Ĺ [mailto:VVelda@seznam.cz]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 4:18 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Change background color of Android Cordova app

Hello,
how can I change background color, which is visible during orientation change until WebView
is correctly resized. I specified it more at http://
stackoverflow.com/questions/24601226/change-background-color-of-app-visible-
during-resizing-webview-due-to-device-ori

But, it look stackoverflowers don't know solution to this problem, so I post it here. :-)

I hope, someone have had different problem ;-)