cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Directory Structure - CLI directory config proposal
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 18:43:51 GMT
+1 to this proposal. If we are able to agree on a proposal, we can contribute with code too.

-----Original Message-----
From: mmocny@google.com [mailto:mmocny@google.com] On Behalf Of Michal Mocny
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 7:52 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Directory Structure - CLI directory config proposal

I'd like to see this happen.

Specifically, I would like to see support for a directory structure like
this:

MyApp/
  cordova_components/
    platforms/
    plugins/
  bower_components/...
  node_modules/...
  ...Rest of contents of MyApp are basically www/

And this cannot use a symlink from MyApp/cordova_components/www/ to MyApp for obvious reasons.

Basically, this would allow adding cordova to an existing project, as opposed to creating
a new cordova workspace.  It also plays nicer will all the other tools.

-Michal