cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject Android: add support of min/max/target SDK to config.xml
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:29:44 GMT
Propose to add support of the following Android specific settings to config.xml similar to
PG Build[2]. Optional, could be used to override default template values. I think this could
be very useful and will implement this if we agree. Thoughts?

<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="10" />
<preference name="android-targetSdkVersion" value="19" />
<preference name="android-maxSdkVersion" value="20" />

[1] http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-sdk-element.html
[2] http://docs.build.phonegap.com/en_US/configuring_preferences.md.html#_android_only

Thx!
Sergey