cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: sticker?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:13:39 GMT
----- Forwarded by Lisa Seacat DeLuca/San Francisco/IBM on 07/21/2014
03:13 PM -----

From:   Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org>
To:     trademarks@apache.org, Lisa Seacat DeLuca/San Francisco/IBM@IBMUS
Date:   07/21/2014 03:03 PM
Subject:        Re: Fw: sticker?

Sure!

You can even make stickers of the Apache Cordova logo itself to hand out
for free.  8-)

It's on my todo list to post a clear policy for (essentially) any Apache
committer to give away stickers or other small swag like this without
approvals as long as you're respecting Apache marks.  That is, use the
actual project logo/name, don't combine it with other company logos, etc.

If the Cordova PMC wants to ask for funding/help making such stuff,
please contact press@apache.org  The ASF overall is working on better
providing simple (i.e. limited expense) services to all Apache projects
like this.

- Shane