cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: sticker?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:24:18 GMT
Did anything ever come out of this discussion?  Are we allowed to go and
get stickers printed ourselves?  I'm assuming we need to ask for permission
from the apache trademarks email address.  I also have a few upcoming
conferences where I'm talking Cordova that I'd love to pass stickers out
to.

Lisa
@LisaSeacat